Application & Removal
Pop Nails are super easy to apply. Follow these simple steps and you will have a fresh manicure in minutes:
1. Using nail polish remover, clean natural nails thoroughly to remove any polish or oil.
2. With the nail file, buff natural nail gently. This will help give the glue something to stick to!
3. Apply enough glue to your natural nail to avoid any air pockets. Apply glue to Pop Nail as well for longer wear!
4. Align Pop Nail with cuticle and press and hold for 5-10 seconds.
5. Enjoy your manicure and share it with us by tagging #popnails
With proper care of Pop Nails, they can even be re-used several times!
1. Our glue is made to bond to give you a long lasting wear. When you decided it's time to change your mani, do not force Pop Nail from your natural nail.
2. Soak nails in hot, soapy water to help soften glue. Gently rock nails from side to side to loosen.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION & INGREDIENTS
Nails: ABS Plastic
Glue: Ethyl Cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, BHA, CI 15850
***Please be incredibly careful when using Pop Nails glue! Our glue is formulated to bond instantly with skin. Please read warning instructions closely. Pop Nails cannot be held responsible for misuse of glue.***